500 metres west of Fekjo is the timber bridge Tuftebrua, which is built on the same principles of constructions as the old, protected bridge from 1884. There had probably been a bridge here since 1650. Tuftebrua is a part of the old “Normannsslepene”, which were the ancient routes between the east and the west sountry.
- Last Updated:
- Source: Visit Geilo AS