Golsfjellet alpine center Bualie is a popular ski resort located in the heart of the Golsfjellet area in Norway. It's a great starting point or stopover for cross-country skiing, offering varied slopes suitable for all levels. They have a new, modern 6-seater chairlift that increases capacity. In the summer, visitors can enjoy a new skills park and take the chairlift for new perspectives and experiences.
A rather new skilift in Ørterhøgda, an area near Guriset/Oset at Golsfjellet mountain area.
Warming room, refreshments, ski rental shops and access to cross-country tracks.
• Lower station 870 moh
• Top station 1090 moh
• 1 lift, 2 slopes (Click her for map)
• Longest slopes 1300 meter
• 220 meter altitude
• Warming room with refreshments
• Ski rental shops
• From January until April, Saturdays and Sundays 10-16.
• Open daily during winter sport holiday (week 8, 9) and Eastern 10.00-16.00. For other days please contact the skisenter.
From ski centre you can access the track network on Golsfjellet.
Follow Rv 51 from Gol centrum towards Golsfjellet/Fagernes. Take to left at Hallingen and follow signs towards Oset.
For more information: