The centre has a family friendly ski tow with a separate sledding slope, park with jumps and rails, a warming room, ski rental and immediate access to the cross-country tracks.
• Lower station 940 moh
• Top station 1149 moh
• 3 lift
• 8 slopes. Longest slope 1950 meter. Click here for map
• Ski area for children with own slop
• jump and 5 rails
• Warming room
• Ski rental shops
• Open from January-April 11-15.
• The lift is open Saturday and Sunday from 10-16 in the period Jan to April.
Open daily during winter sport holiday (week 7,8,9); 10.30-16.30 and Eastern 10-16.
For other days please contact the hotel.
• Daily week 7:12-16.
• Week 8+9 10-16.30
Cross country slopes:
From Ski centre you can access the track network on Golsfjellet.
Follow Rv 51 from Gol centre towards Golsfjellet/Fagernes. Take off to the left at Hallingen and follow signs to Storefjell.
For more information:
- Last Updated:
- Source: Hallingdal Reiseliv