There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
The meaning of this object is to materialize the life of a serious, highly insane degenerate in the time being.
One takes the initial point right back to ca. year 1920, this to emphasize that it happened some improvement when the Lier Asylet was opened in the year 1926. Something special was better not until some years later when medical preparations gradually reduced the use of coercive means.
This object describes the story only up to the year 1960.
A Note on every detail of the individual has a specific meaning.
A little personal information from Otto Skaret.
I have been patient in Lier Asylet in many years, also at Dept. D-MANN.
At times, I had permission to visit friends on the heaviest units on the isolation times. I want to thank the superior Herlovsen and Hjørdis Mundal, and nurse Mandius Hatløy for this confidence.
The majority are made of:
- Varmtvannsbereder with frost crack.
- Various parts of the steel plates.
- Tubes of various dimensions.
- Channel Steel UNP 100
- Some brass bells that can not produce sound.
- One cent. A normal eye, - the other is black.
- 2 pcs. nose pincers for beef.
- 2 pcs. scissors, sewing scissors and mans love for horses.
- 1 each. karbidlampe that does not give light.
- 1 each. rocket from the war days.
- Knowledge keys with limited availability.
- 1 each. fotlås (tukthuslås) with chains.
- Both arms and one leg is amputate.
- One hand is replaced by a reveklype, while one leg is a rørtang.
- Such defects have an absolute cause.
- 1 each. electrode from a forniklingsanstalt.
- More keys without locks. More locks without key.
- One heart, half red, half black.
- 2 pcs. bende old bears.
- 1 each. old corkscrew.
- 1 each. old lauv knife, strategically placed.
- 1 each. shears.
- 1 each. large and heavy nøkkelknippe. This was necessary because of the many locked doors. But the ring is remembered best as a highly feared weapon when it gald to maintain a very strict discipline.
- A bumbert enderondell of a tank will let that individual was considered an intelligent being.
Place in the interior and gift shop Just Gro at the roundabout in Nesbyen.
The individual is owned by Otto Skaret.