There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
Gamle Mårøy offers various boat trips in Finnmark for larger groups. Contact them for price information. Overview Tufjord is a living settlement on Rolvsøya, about 2.5 hours trip with Gamle Mårøy from Hammerfest. We collaborate with Tufjord Brygge on activities for our passengers. Opportunities for food service, bike rides on Rolvsøya, summit hikes or various hikes on foot. Program: - Day 1: Departure from Hammerfest early afternoon. Dinner at Tufjord Brygge. - Day 2: Trip to Kallen and Pålkeilneset or day trip to Stoppelfjorden (with transport to start hiking trail). Nice conditions for a bike ride to Gunnarnes and the fjords around Rolvsøya. (Own bikes are brought from Hammerfest.) Return to Hammerfest during the afternoon. 24 hours, with accommodation - Up to 40 people - All year (weather conditions) - Carried out in Norwegian / English Services on board - Breakfast included - Open bar
- M/S Gamle Mårøy was built in 1959 and is protected by the National Heritage Board
- The boat is not adapted for the disabled
- Charter is due for payment 10 days before departure
- Cancellation due to weather conditions is free of charge
- Booked trips can be canceled by agreement between the parties