Fjordbotn Camping is beautifully situated at the head of the “Stønnesbotn” fjord in Northern Senja. We are located just across the fjord from the Senja National Tourist Route, which runs from Botnhamn to Gryllefjord, with side trips to beautiful Husøy and the fishing village of Mefjordvær. The campground is only 12 km from the ferry quay at Botnhamn. If you are arriving via Finnsnes, we are a 45 km drive from Finnsnes.
With our “central” location, Fjordbotn Camping is a perfect base for exploring all of Senja, and a natural overnight stop if you plan to continue on to Tromsø or Andenes.
Naturally, we offer all the regular facilities of a modern campground, including free Wi-Fi and showers included in the price of your stay. We also have a simple kitchen/lounge that you can use if you need it.
Whether you are camping in a motorhome, caravan or a tent, you and your family are welcome to stay with us at Fjordbotn Camping
- 6 spacious cabins (with room for a total of 31 guests)
- 35 parking spots
- Excellent tent sites
- Electrical hook-ups for motorhomes and caravans
- Shared kitchen with dining room
- Sanitary facilities available for all guests
- Boat hire (with or without motor)
- Year-round outdoor grilling
- Trampoline for children
- Great picnic areas
- Floating dock and boat hire for fishing