Fishing at Bellevue
Lake Tyrifjorden offer great perch, large pike and a variety of other species. Ice fishing takes place from right outside the cabin, to the area near the mouth of Storelva River, in northern part of the sea. 15 minutes away by car, one can also fish Steinsfjorden, which is known for a huge population of fish. Tackling with dead baitfish, pirk or balance jig are the most common techniques.
Bellevue is one of our flagships; an ultra-modern and tastefully furnished cottage with a high standard. Bellevue is located 100 meters from the water with great views over the Tyrifjord, a little south of the river mouth of Storelva in Røyse. The cottage is located 20 minutes from Hønefoss – an hour away from Oslo.
Bellevue is one of our flagships - A modern cabin with high standard. Situated 100 meters from the banks of Tyrifjorden, you get a beatutiful view of the lake without any noisy neighbours.
You will find Bellevue south of the point where the Storelva river ends in Tyrifjorden. By car, this is approximately 20 minutes south of Hønefoss, one hour from Oslo, the Norwegian capital.
- 3 bedrooms with a total of 6 beds in the cabin.
- During summertime 2 extra beds is available in the Annex
- Large terrace with an outdoor fireplace and room for family fun.
- Bathroom with shower and water toilet.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Internet access
Activities near Bellevue
- Swimming spots in Lake Tyrifjorden is just a short walk away.
- Great hiking opportunities
- Hønefoss is just 20 minutes away.
- Other attractions nearby:
* Ringerike Museum
* Gallery Klevjer
* Bønsnes Kirke
* Ringerikes Bad
The prices down below includes everything; boat, linens and departure cleaning etc.
Low season (March, April, May / September, October, November)
- Standard price for up to 4 persons, 1 week : NOK 8 500,-
* Additional cost per person/night, from 5th person: NOK 110,-
High season (June, July, August / December, January, February)
- Standard price for up to 4 persons, 1 week: NOK 10 200,-
* Additional cost per person/night, from 5th person: NOK 150,-