This round trip is an extended and adventurous variant of the popular "Nutshell" tour.
The trip is provided on request in 2015. Contact the trip provider for price and more information.
This full day adventure, which includes the Nærøyfjord World Heritage Area, is a perfect occation to combine an interpretive walk through one of the most breathtaking fjord valleys in Fjord Norway with numerous scienic highlights.
The round trip, which is an extended and adventurous variant of the popular “Nutshell” tour, is a "must” when visiting the West Norwegian fjords!
In addition to the classic highlights like train rides on the Bergen- and Flåmline, a fjord cruise from Flåm to Gudvangen and a bus trip back to Voss, Nutshell & Walk includes these additional highlights:
* Friendly and knowledgeable local guides to ensure your safety and comfort
* An optional walk for 8-10 km in the most scenic fjord- and mountain landscapes
* A stop in one of the small villages en route when cruising Flåm-Gudvangen
* A private bus transportation
* A photostop at Stalheim Hotel
* Water, fruit, coffee/tea and refreshments on the walk
GETTING TO VOSS RAILWAY STATION
Meeting point is Voss Railway Station central in Voss and in walking distance from all hotels and pensions in Voss. The tour starts by train from Voss Railway Station.