Aas church is a cruciform church built in the Romanesque style. It was built in 1921 from stone and timber. It was designed by architect Henry Bucher. The altar piece dates back to 1676 and the pulpit is from 1683.
This is the third church in Aas. The first was demolished in 1789, while the second burnt down in 1915.
The current church has 500 seats.