Dating back to 1777, Biri church is a timber building with an area of 500 square metres with seating for 450 people.
The church regularly performs weddings and christenings; it is the oldest church in the area, full of traditions and richly decorated. The church also has a large new grand piano and hosts a number of concerts.
The damaged church roof and the resulting rot were repaired in 2007. In addition, the church exterior was painted. A new chapel of rest came in 1999.
The present cemetery has replaced the old graveyard next to the church, which was in use from 1891 to 1942.
Welcome to Biri church!